Easy, refreshing and super delicious.
Why they’re good for you:
- Berries contain loads of different vitamins including vitamin C which is a powerful antioxidant
- Greek yoghurt is full of calcium, which is great to keep your bones strong, and protein to keep you muscles healthy
What you need:
- 500g mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- 500g reduced fat Greek yoghurt
- Place ingredients into a food processor and blend until mixed (Hint: if you don’t have a food processor use a fork to mash the thawed berries then mix in the yoghurt).
- Divide mixture into 6 ice block moulds (Hint: if you don’t have ice block moulds use cups and place a popsicle stick in the top).
- Freeze overnight.